Cetirizine + Paracetamol/Acetaminophen
Information about Cetirizine + Paracetamol/Acetaminophen
Cetirizine + paracetamol/acetaminophen uses
Cetirizine+Paracetamol/Acetaminophen is used in the treatment of common cold symptoms.
How cetirizine + paracetamol/acetaminophen works
This is a combination of two medicines: Cetirizine and Paracetamol/Acetaminophen which relieve common cold symptoms. Cetirizine is an antiallergic which relieves allergy symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Paracetamol/Acetaminophen is an analgesic (pain reliever) and antipyretic (fever reducer). It blocks the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that are responsible for pain and fever.
Common side effects of cetirizine + paracetamol/acetaminophen
Fatigue, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Sleepiness, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Cetirizine + Paracetamol/Acetaminophen
- ₹33Oxford Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹30Kwik Healthcare1 variant(s)
- ₹35Universal Micro Sciences1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cetirizine + Paracetamol/Acetaminophen
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by the doctor.
- It make you feel dizzy. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Cetirizine + Paracetamol/Acetaminophen affects you.
- Avoid taking alcohol while taking this medicine as it may enhance the dizziness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.