Calcium Polystyrene Sulphonate Topical
How it works
Calcium polystyrene sulfonate which contains calcium atoms. This calcium is swapped for potassium in the body, particularly in the large intestine. Thereby eliminate the potassium ions with the faeces.
Common side effects
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Take the medicine exactly as prescribed.
- If you become pregnant, stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
- Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you have missed.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose unless your doctor tells you to.
- Do not use this medicine to treat any other ailments unless your doctor tells you to.