Beclometasone Topical + Ketoconazole Topical
Information about Beclometasone Topical + Ketoconazole Topical
Beclometasone topical + ketoconazole topical uses
Beclometasone Topical+Ketoconazole Topical is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections.
How beclometasone topical + ketoconazole topical works
This is a combination of two medicines: Beclometasone Topical and Ketoconazole Topical which treat fungal skin infections. Beclometasone Topical is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Ketoconazole Topical is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their own protective covering.
Common side effects of beclometasone topical + ketoconazole topical
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Beclometasone Topical + Ketoconazole Topical
- ₹86 to ₹154Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹105Brinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹109Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹79 to ₹85Ajanta Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹99G-Nine Formulations Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹85Canixa Life Sciences Pvt1 variant(s)
- ₹195Pretium Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)