Aspirin/Acetylsalicylic acid + Dipyridamole
Information about Aspirin/Acetylsalicylic acid + Dipyridamole
Aspirin/acetylsalicylic acid + dipyridamole uses
Aspirin/Acetylsalicylic acid+Dipyridamole is used in blood clots. It helps prevent another stroke in patients with a previous stroke or mini-stroke (transient ischaemic attack).
How aspirin/acetylsalicylic acid + dipyridamole works
This is a combination of two antiplatelet medicines: Aspirin and Dipyridamole which prevent stroke following an initial first stroke (transient ischaemic attack). It works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
Common side effects of aspirin/acetylsalicylic acid + dipyridamole
Increased bleeding tendency, Diarrhea, Indigestion, Vomiting, Headache
Available Medicine for Aspirin/Acetylsalicylic acid + Dipyridamole
- ₹29Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2847Boehringer Ingelheim1 variant(s)
- ₹13Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹35USV Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Aspirin/Acetylsalicylic acid + Dipyridamole
- You have been prescribed Aspirin/Acetylsalicylic acid + Dipyridamole for preventing blood clots that cause a stroke.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Aspirin/Acetylsalicylic acid + Dipyridamole increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, using sharp objects or engaging in contact sports (e.g. football, wrestling).
- Notify your doctor if you experience stomach pain, nausea or vomiting that doesn't go away.
- Notify your doctor if you see blood in your vomit, urine or stool (black, tarry stools or bright red blood).