food interaction for ZYTIGA
alcohol interaction for ZYTIGA
pregnancy interaction for ZYTIGA
lactation interaction for ZYTIGA
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZYTIGA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZYTIGA
- ZYTIPROST 250MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 1142.86/tabletRs. 34285.70save 9% more per tablet
- ABIRAPRO 250 MG TABLET(120 tablets in bottle)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 880.95/tabletRs. 105714save 30% more per tablet
- ZELGOR 250 MG TABLET(120 tablets in bottle)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 245.83/tabletRs. 29500save 80% more per tablet
- XBIRA 250 MG TABLET(120 tablets in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 708.33/tabletRs. 85000save 43% more per tablet
- ZYBIRRA 250MG TABLET(120 tablets in bottle)Zydus CadilaRs. 674.60/tabletRs. 80952.40save 46% more per tablet
Expert advice for ZYTIGA
- Abiraterone acetate must be taken at least one hour before or two hours after eating and never with food.
- Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing abiraterone acetate tablets.
- Men who take abiraterone acetate should always use effective birth control measure when having physical relationship with a woman who is or may become pregnant.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any bone pain. An increased occurrence of bone fractures has been reported in patients using abiraterone acetate.
- Before you take abiraterone acetate tell your doctor if you have high blood sugar, swelling in the feet, ankles, or legs or any effects on your bones or have taken a medicine known as ketoconazole in the past for prostate cancer.
- You must inform your doctor or dentist that you take abiraterone acetate before receiving any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Frequently asked questions for ZYTIGA
Q.What is abiraterone acetate?
Abiraterone acetate is used in adult men to treat prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body
Q.How does abiraterone acetate work?
Abiraterone acetate stops the body from making testosterone which can slow the growth of prostate cancer.