Medicine Overview of Zytee Drop
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a marked dropper and take it as directed. Zytee Drop may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Zytee Drop is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of prostaglandin, that causes allergy symptoms and inflammation (swelling and redness).
In Depth Information on Zytee Drop
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to choline salicylate or any of the ingredients of the gel or oral solution.
- Do not apply choline salicylate to open wounds.
- Do not use the oral gel with children or adolescents who are less than 16 years of age because some studies show a link between salicylate use and Reye’s syndrome (affects the brain, liver and may be fatal).
- Do not put dentures or braces back in the mouth for half an hour after applying the gel in your mouth.
- Consult your doctor before taking choline salicylate: If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
- Do not smoke while using the drug as it may increase the side effects.
- Consult your doctor if your pain does not improve after using this medication for 7-14 days, or if your symptoms get worse.
- Call your doctor at once if you have symptoms of stomach bleeding such as black, bloody, or tarry stools, or coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
Zytee Drop related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Zytee Drop should be used with caution during lactation.
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
Zytee Drop does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Zytee Drop in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Zytee Drop in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Zytee Drop
Q. What is choline salicylate used for?
Choline salicylate is used in combination with magnesium salicylate as part of anti-pain medication. It is used to relieve pain and discomfort in the mouth caused by ulcers, sores or using dentures. It is also used for relief from pain, swelling and stiffness caused due to arthritis or shoulder problems
Q. What is choline salicylate?
Choline salicylate belongs to a class of medication called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It is used to relieve pain
It is not aspirin, but is similar to Aspirin as both belong to the same class of drugs called NSAIDs
Q. Is choline salicylate safe for babies?
Choline salicylate is not safe for babies. It is known to be linked to Reye's syndrome which affects the brain and liver and may be fatal.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Zytee Drop: BDN, LCC, MDH, QLF, CHP, MMS, HMP, SJP, UMP, SWP, TNH, SHC, PLT, SCH, GTC, MDO, PWN, INC, AGT, DHR, HSP, RWP, GNC, BSN, AMR, DPL, GHR, AAR, BBS, PTI, DYG, NTB, OIP, EQN, DAO, STA, NXG, EVP, AYM, FGH, BAP, NVL, BLE, ADT, HGI, SHP, HEX, WSI, BMJ, PNT, QTM, HPC, TOM, ZVP, P2P, SVS, KHH, NVY, SWA, SGC, PMA, DPP, PEN, NDP, RDR, SHD, THP, SVH, MPC, RUS, RHW, JVO, ENP, DLP, BTM, MAK, MLC, AAY, JIV, ARD, TRP, SAF, VRS, SGH, PPR, HZF, ATL, RPP, KHC, SSA, HIP, PRN, CLT, VDH, SBL, NAS, JSL, SPD, WHL, SLN, DGN, TFP, RJH, ANT, VNS, RKS, SDM, SYN, OLT, GPT, RDH, ATP, DVH, IAD, ESY, ABP, BIO, EMB, LHA, GTK, RPI, AYU, BHP, OWP, MSD, HNP, KMC, HTS, OHM, SBA, NSL, DFP, RSS, MAM, 9T9, MAX, BHM, HBV, RHL, USF, JVN, ZEL, GBL, IPL, NNH, SRG, RSA, PVP, BAL, HAT, GPP