Drug interaction for ZYNICOR
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The potential benefits may outweigh the risks. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZYNICORNicorandil(5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Abscess, Decreased blood pressure, Dizziness, Fistula (abnormal connection between organs), Flushing, Headache, Intestinal ulcer, Anal ulcers, Mouth ulcer, Nausea, Rash, Tachycardia, Tongue ulcer, Vomiting, Weakness, Fatigue, Inflammation of mouth, Lip swelling
SUBSTITUTES for ZYNICOR
- NIKORAN 5 MG TABLET(20 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.70/tabletRs. 274pay 1% more per tablet
- KORANDIL 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 12.20/tabletRs. 122save 10% more per tablet
- K COR 5 MG TABLET(20 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10.34/tabletRs. 206.80save 24% more per tablet
- NICOSTAR 5 MG TABLET(20 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.65/tabletRs. 113save 58% more per tablet
- NUCORIL 5 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.97/tabletRs. 299save 26% more per tablet
Expert advice for ZYNICOR
- If you have severe mouth sores (ulceration).
- If you are taking medication to lower blood pressure.
- If your taking medication to treat inflammation (corticosteroids).
- If you have blood volume depletion or fluid in the lungs (acute pulmonary edema).