Medicine Overview of Zyfol Injection
Uses of Zyfol Injection
Zyfol 10mg Injection is used for general Anaesthesia.
Side effects of Zyfol Injection
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Local site pain, Transient apnea, Slow heart rate, Decreased blood pressure.
How to use Zyfol Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Zyfol Injection works
Zyfol 10mg injection causes a reversible loss of consciousness allowing surgery without pain and distress.
In Depth Information on Zyfol Injection
Expert advice for Zyfol Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had seizures or convulsions, high triglycerides, mitochondrial disease.
- Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 24 hours after you have been treated with propofol, as it may cause dizziness or sleepiness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions: difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Tell your doctor if you have heart, breathing, kidney or liver problems.
- Do not consume alcohol before the administration of propofol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Zyfol 10mg Injection
Zyfol 10mg Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Zyfol 10mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Zyfol 10mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Zyfol 10mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Zyfol 10mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zyfol 10mg Injection is recommended.+more
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. Use of Zyfol 10mg Injection can cause green discoloration of urine....
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. Use of Zyfol 10mg Injection can cause green discoloration of urine.
Zyfol 10mg Injection is probably safe to use in patients wit+more
h liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Zyfol 10mg Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Substitutes for Zyfol Injection
Troypofol-Mct 10mg Injection
Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹9.48/ml of Injection
Troypofol 10mg Injection
Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹9.5/ml of Injection
Rapifol 10mg Injection
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹6.5/ml of Injection
Cleofol 10mg Injection
Themis Medicare Ltd
₹7.5/ml of Injection
Intifol 10mg Injection
Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹9.25/ml of Injection