Medicine Overview of Zyceva Tablet
Side effects of Zyceva Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Fatigue, Breathing difficulty, Abdominal pain, Edema, Weight loss, Loss of appetite, Anemia, Infection, Bone pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Fever, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Rash.
How to use Zyceva Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Zyceva 100mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Zyceva Tablet works
Zyceva 100mg tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
In Depth Information on Zyceva Tablet
Expert advice for Zyceva Tablet
- Erlotinib tablets should be taken either 1 hour before or 2 hours after ingestion of food.
- Erlotinib is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Stop smoking and use effective contraceptive measures while on erlotinib treatment.
- Do not start erlotinib if you use contact lenses, have had eye problems (ulcers in front part of eye, dry eyes, inflammation in front part of eye), liver or kidney problems, Gilbert’s syndrome (liver disorder that causes increased bilirubin), intolerance to some sugars, are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from breathing difficulty associated with fever or cough, severe diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, severe blistering or peeling of skin, severe pain in abdomen, acute or increasing pain and redness in eye, blurred vision or sensitivity to light, increased eye watering.
Special precautions for Zyceva 100mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Zyceva 100mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Zyceva 100mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Zyceva 100mg Tablet alters the abili+more
ty to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Zyceva 100mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zyceva 100mg Tablet is recommended.+more
Use of this medicine is not advised in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of this medicine is not advised in patients with severe kidney disease.
Zyceva 100mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zyceva 100mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Limited information is available on the use of Zyceva 100mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease....
Limited information is available on the use of Zyceva 100mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Erlotinib, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Zyceva 100mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Erlotinib
Yes, Zyceva is approved by FDA
A single dose of Zyceva works for around 36 hours.
Zyceva is not a cytotoxic, chemotherapy drug, or monoclonal antibody. Zyceva is a biologic tyrosine kinase inhibitor
Yes, Zyceva can cause neutropenia
Substitutes for Zyceva Tablet
Erlotec 100mg Tablet
United Biotech Pvt Ltd
Erlonat 100mg Tablet
Natco Pharma Ltd
Erlons 100mg Tablet
Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd
Erleva 100mg Tablet
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Tyrokinin 100mg Tablet
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd