Medicine Overview of Zybirra Tablet
Uses of Zybirra Tablet
Zybirra 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Prostate cancer.
Side effects of Zybirra Tablet
Decreased potassium level in blood, Edema, Increased blood pressure, Urinary tract infection, Diarrhoea.
How to use Zybirra Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Zybirra 250mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Zybirra Tablet works
Abiraterone acetate belongs to a class drugs known as antiandrogens. It stops the body from making testosterone which can slow the growth of prostate cancer..
In Depth Information on Zybirra Tablet
Expert advice for Zybirra Tablet
- Abiraterone acetate must be taken at least one hour before or two hours after eating and never with food.
- Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing abiraterone acetate tablets.
- Men who take abiraterone acetate should always use effective birth control measure when having physical relationship with a woman who is or may become pregnant.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any bone pain. An increased occurrence of bone fractures has been reported in patients using abiraterone acetate.
- Before you take abiraterone acetate tell your doctor if you have high blood sugar, swelling in the feet, ankles, or legs or any effects on your bones or have taken a medicine known as ketoconazole in the past for prostate cancer.
- You must inform your doctor or dentist that you take abiraterone acetate before receiving any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Special precautions for Zybirra 250mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Zybirra 250mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Zybirra 250mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Zybirra 250mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Zybirra 250mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution to be advised in patients with severe impaired renal function....
Caution to be advised in patients with severe impaired renal function.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Zybirra 250mg Tablet
Substitutes for Zybirra Tablet
Zecyte 250mg Tablet
Samtica 250mg Tablet
Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Zelgor 250mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Xbira 250mg Tablet
Arbitus 250mg Tablet
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd