SALT INFORMATIONBupropion(150 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Raised itchy skin rash, Depression, Unable to sleep, Dizziness, Pale red, Taste disorders, Fever, Headache, Sweating, Anxiety, Itching of skin, Uncontrolled shaking, Abdominal pain, Dry mouth, Constipation, Rash, Concentration disturbance, Gastrointestinal disturbance including nausea and vomiting, Agitation
- ZYBAN 150MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 40/tabletRs. 400pay 388% more per tablet
- BUPRASET XR TABLET(10 tablet in strip)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 7.70/tabletRs. 77save 6% more per tablet
- SMOQUIT SR 150MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 15.20/tabletRs. 152pay 85% more per tablet
- ATYDEP SR 150MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Ikon Pharmachem Pvt LtdRs. 7.80/tabletRs. 78save 5% more per tablet
- UNIDEP SR 150MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Consern Pharma P LtdRs. 7.70/tabletRs. 77save 6% more per tablet
- Tell your doctor if you have history of head injury, alcohol abuse, diabetes or stimulants or anorectic products use.
- There should be an interval of at least 8 hours between successive doses of bupropion.
- You may suffer from insomnia while on bupropion therapy. You can reduce its incidence by avoiding to take this medicine during bedtime (while maintaining at least 8 hours gap between doses).
- Bupropion should be used with caution in the elderly, patients with hepatic/renal impairment.
- You should not exceed the recommended dose of bupropion, since bupropion is associated with a dose-related risk of fits (seizures).
- Blood pressure should be monitored at regular intervals in patients with high blood pressure.
- Inform your doctor about taking bupropion if you are scheduled to have urine tests.
- Bupropion may cause dizziness/light-headedness, affecting your concentration and judgement. If affected, don’t drive or operate machinery till you feel fine.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.