Drug interaction for ZUPION
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The potential benefits may outweigh the risks. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZUPIONBupropion(150 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Pale red skin, Itchy rash, Rash, Abdominal pain, Agitation, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Fever, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Vomiting, Nausea, Headache, Impaired concentration, Increased sweating, Insomnia, Itching, Altered taste, Tremor
SUBSTITUTES for ZUPION
- BUPRON 150 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet srs in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 9.30/tablet srRs. 93pay 13% more per tablet sr
- BULET-SR TABLET(10 tablet srs in strip)Tripada Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 8/tablet srRs. 80save 2% more per tablet sr
- BUPEP 150MG TABLET SR(10 tablet srs in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 13.75/tablet srRs. 137.50pay 68% more per tablet sr
Expert advice for ZUPION
- Tell your doctor if you have history of head injury, alcohol abuse, diabetes or stimulants or anorectic products use.
- There should be an interval of at least 8 hours between successive doses of bupropion.
- You may suffer from insomnia while on bupropion therapy. You can reduce its incidence by avoiding to take this medicine during bedtime (while maintaining at least 8 hours gap between doses).
- Bupropion should be used with caution in the elderly, patients with hepatic/renal impairment.
- You should not exceed the recommended dose of bupropion, since bupropion is associated with a dose-related risk of fits (seizures).
- Blood pressure should be monitored at regular intervals in patients with high blood pressure.
- Inform your doctor about taking bupropion if you are scheduled to have urine tests.
- Bupropion may cause dizziness/light-headedness, affecting your concentration and judgement. If affected, don’t drive or operate machinery till you feel fine.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.