food interaction for ZUPEMED
alcohol interaction for ZUPEMED
pregnancy interaction for ZUPEMED
lactation interaction for ZUPEMED
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZUPEMED
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZUPEMED
- PEMGEM 500MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 19714.80/injectionRs. 19714.80pay 32% more per injection
- PEMMET 500MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 26775/injectionRs. 26775pay 80% more per injection
- PLEUMET 500MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Abbott India LtdRs. 21995.30/injectionRs. 21995.30pay 48% more per injection
- PEMNAT 500MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Natco Pharma LtdRs. 24519.20/injectionRs. 24519.20pay 65% more per injection
- PEMCURE 500MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4500/injectionRs. 4500save 70% more per injection
Expert advice for ZUPEMED
- You should always take vitamin B12, folic acid, and corticosteroids along with pemetrexed.
- Tell your doctor, if you have been recently vaccinated.
- Tell your doctor if you have heart disease or history of heart disease, kidney or liver disorder.
- Your blood samples will be evaluated to check kidney and liver function and blood cell count before each pemetrexed infusion.
- If you have had or are going to have radiation therapy, tell your doctor, as there may be an early or late radiation reaction with pemetrexed.
- Consult your doctor regarding contraception and ensure to use contraception when on treatment with Pemetrexed and up to 6 months thereafter.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may become pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for ZUPEMED
Q.Is pemetrexed a vesicant?
No. Pemetrexed is not a vesicant
Q.Is pemetrexed a chemotherapy/ cytotoxic?
Yes. Pemetrexed is chemotherapy and a cytotoxic drug
Q.Is pemetrexed safe?
Pemetrexed is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Does pemetrexed cause hair loss?
Yes. Pemetrexed is a prescription chemotherapy medication and hair loss is one of the possible side effects.