food interaction for ZULU
alcohol interaction for ZULU
pregnancy interaction for ZULU
lactation interaction for ZULU
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZULU
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZULU
- NISE MR 100MG/2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 8.85/tabletRs. 88.50pay 20% more per tablet
- NIMULID MR 100MG/2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 11.91/tabletRs. 119.10pay 62% more per tablet
- NIMESON TN 100 MG/2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.16/tabletRs. 21.60save 71% more per tablet
- DICKA RELAX 100MG/2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.20/tabletRs. 82pay 12% more per tablet
- EMSULIDE MR 100 MG/2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.51/tabletRs. 65.12save 11% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for ZULU
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for ZULU
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
Q.Does tizanidine contain sulfa or asprin?
Tizanidine does not contain sulfa and aspirin
Q.Is tizanidine an opiate, NSAID, blood thinner, controlled substance, or muscle relaxer?
Tizanidine is not an opiate, NSAID, blood thinner or a controlled substance. It is a muscle relaxant
Q.Is tizanidine like valium?
Valium is a brand name for drug diazepam. It is also used as a muscle relaxant, but both have different functions. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Is tizanidine stronger than Flexeril?
Flexeril is a brand name for drug cyclobenzaprine, which is also used as a muscle relaxant. Effect of the drug may vary upon individual response. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Is tizanidine water soluble?
Tizanidine is a lipid-soluble drug; it is only slightly soluble in water and methanol
Q.Is tizanidine gluten free?
Tizanidine is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use
Q.Can I take tizanidine or Zanaflex for menstrual cramps, headaches, or anxiety?
No, you cannot take tizanidine or Zanaflex (which contains tizanidine) for menstrual cramps, headaches, or anxiety. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Does tizanidine cause weight loss or keep you awake (insomnia)?
You may experience insomnia or weight loss with the use of tizanidine. Few people may experience excessive sleepiness. If you experience such side effects, consult your doctor
Q.Can I take tizanidine with Aleve (naproxen), Ambien (zolpidem), Norco (acetaminophen and hydrocodone), Tylenol (paracetamol), Valium (diazepam), or Xanax (alprazolam)?
You may take Aleve and Tylenol with tizanidine, but Ambien, Norco, Valium, and Xanax should not be given with tizanidine. Consult your doctor before simultaneous use
Q.Can I take tizanidine with prednisone, ibuprofen, tramadol, or oxycodone?
Tizanidine may be taken with prednisone or ibuprofen, but tramadol or oxycodone with tizanidine may increase their side effects. Consult your doctor before simultaneous use
Q.Does tizanidine show on a drug test?
No, tizanidine does not show on a drug test. Only narcotic drugs show up on a drug test.