food interaction for ZOLINEG
alcohol interaction for ZOLINEG
pregnancy interaction for ZOLINEG
lactation interaction for ZOLINEG
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ZOLINEG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ZOLINEG
- ACOSTIN FORTE 2000000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 1449.50/injectionRs. 1449.50save 13% more per injection
- COLY MONAS 2000000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1738/injectionRs. 1738pay 4% more per injection
- ICL 2000000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 1405/injectionRs. 1405save 16% more per injection
- COLINEM FORTE 2000000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1375/injectionRs. 1375save 18% more per injection
- KOOLISTIN 2000000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)BioconRs. 1450/injectionRs. 1450save 13% more per injection
Expert advice FOR ZOLINEG
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR ZOLINEG
Q. Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q. Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q. Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.