Medicine Overview of Zolineg Injection
Uses of Zolineg Injection
Zolineg 1Million IU Injection is used in the treatment of bacterial infections and serious bacterial infections.
Side effects of Zolineg Injection
Numbness of tongue, Decreased urination, Allergic reaction, Itching, Application site irritation, Chest tightness, Diarrhoea, Fever, Dizziness, Shortness of breath, Muscle weakness, Stomach upset.
How to use Zolineg Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Zolineg Injection works
Zolineg 1million iu injection stops the growth of bacteria that cause infections.
In Depth Information on Zolineg Injection
Expert advice for Zolineg Injection
- Consult your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: kidney disease, myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness), porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs) or asthma (difficulty in breathing).
- Caution should be taken in premature and new-born babies as the kidneys are not fully developed or in children younger than 10 years of age who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with colistimethate.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking colistimethate as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Zolineg 1Million IU Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Zolineg 1Million IU Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Zolineg 1Million IU Injection is probably safe to use during+more
lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Zolineg 1Million IU Injection may make you feel dizzy, drows+more
y or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Zolineg 1Million IU Injection is safe to use in patients wit+more
h kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zolineg 1Million IU Injection is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Zolineg Injection
Lincostin 1Million IU Injection
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹79.0/ml of Injection
Xylistin 1Million IU Injection
₹100.75/ml of Injection
Guficol Plus 1MIU Injection
Gufic Bioscience Ltd
₹750.0/ml of Injection
Kabimethate 1MIU Injection
Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd
Colinem 1Million IU Injection
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd