food interaction for ZOLAX
alcohol interaction for ZOLAX
pregnancy interaction for ZOLAX
lactation interaction for ZOLAX
Avoid Zolax 0.5 mg tablet sr with grapefruit juice.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZOLAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZOLAX
- TRIKA 0.5 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 2.26/tablet srRs. 22.64save 31% more per tablet sr
- ANXIT 0.5 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 3.45/tablet srRs. 34.50pay 5% more per tablet sr
- RESTYL 0.5 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3/tablet srRs. 30save 9% more per tablet sr
- TEXIDEP 0.5MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.59/tablet srRs. 15.88save 52% more per tablet sr
- ZOLENT 0.5MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 2.66/tablet srRs. 26.60save 19% more per tablet sr
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for ZOLAX
Avoid driving after taking alprazolam as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness and confusion.
Frequently asked questions for ZOLAX
Q.Are alprazolam/alprax/xanax same?
Yes. Alprax, xanax, restyl, trika are trade names for active drug alprazolam
Q.Is alprazolam/alprax/xanax/restyl/trika safe?
Yes. Alprazolam is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is alprazolam/alprax/alprax 0.25/alprax 0.5/xanax/restyl/trika a sleeping pill or a sleeping tablet?
No. Alprazolam is a not used as a sleeping pill
Q.What is trika 0.25 used for?
The active drug in trika 0.25 is alprazolam 0.25 mg. It is used to relieve excess anxiety and to treat anxiety-associated disorders
Q.Is alprazolam a controlled substance?
Yes. Alprazolam is a controlled substance
Q.Is alprazolam/alprax/trika addictive?
Yes. Use of alprazolam is associated with the risk of addiction for physical or psychological effects. The abrupt discontinuation of alprazolam is therefore not advised to avoid serious withdrawal symptoms
Q.Is alprazolam an opiate?
No. Alprazolam belongs to a class to drugs called benzodiazepines
Q.Is alprazolam a MAO inhibitor?
No. Alprazolam has no known inhibitory action on enzymes mono-amine oxidase (MAO). Alprazolam belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to relieve excess anxiety
Q.Is alprazolam a blood thinner?
No. Alprazolam has no known effect on blood thinning. It belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to relieve excess anxiety
Q.Is alprazolam an anti-depressant?
No. Alprazolam is used to relieve excess anxiety and to treat anxiety-associated disorders. At prescribed doses, alprazolam is not used as an anti-depressant.