Medicine Overview of Zocon Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Zocon Eye Drop
- Remove contact lenses before instilling eye drops.
- Avoid contact of fluconazole gel with mucous membrane and broken or damaged area of the skin.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case if you experience difficulty in breathing or swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives while using fluconazole topical.
- Inform your doctor immediately if skin problem worsens or does not improve.
- To avoid relapse, continue use of fluconazole topical even if symptoms begin to clear up.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after using fluconazole eye drops as it may blurr the vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fluconazole or any of its ingredients.
Zocon Eye Drop related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop may cause dizziness and occasionally fits or other side effects that may affect your ability to drive.
Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop
What are you using Zocon Eye Drop for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Zocon Eye Drop
Q. Is fluconazole a steroid?
No, fluconazole is not a steroid. It belongs to bis-triazole class of antifungal agents
Q. Can fluconazole cause hair loss?
No, fluconazole does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop: IPL, SAF, STA, NSL, TOM, PVP, ABP, SYN, DGN, SJP, GNC, BTM, MSD, RUS, SBA, SHP, HAT, UMP, EMB, PRN, BDN, PPR, SWA, ENP, BSN, RSA, RJH, DHR, MAM, OIP, MPC, RPP, TRP, MMS, SWP, SCH, ZEL, DDR, GPP, THP, AMR, RSS, OLT, GBL, AAY, BAL, SHD, NVL, DLP, WSI, PEN, BHP, HGI, HBV, SRG, 9T9, PWN, ARD, JMJ, NWP, MAX, CLT, SSA, MAK, MLC, PNT, DFP, AGT, ADT, RHL, RHW, RWP, DYG, GTC, MDO, EQN, DPL, ATP, SVH, MOM, NTB, OHM, HMP, NXG, PTI, NDP, NNH, PLT, AYU, TNH, GPT, AAR, WHL, JIV, ZVP, SGC, IAD, BIO, SDM, VRS, HPC, BBS, OWP, ANT, KHH, RKS, DPP, HIP, INC, HEX, ATL, AVN, NVY, SBL, JVO, FGH, BMJ, USF, LCC, SAT, GTK, LHA, JVN