food interaction for ZITOTEC
alcohol interaction for ZITOTEC
pregnancy interaction for ZITOTEC
lactation interaction for ZITOTEC
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZITOTEC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZITOTEC
- CYTOLOG 100 MCG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 21.05/tabletRs. 84.20pay 88% more per tablet
- CYTOLOG 100 MCG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 6.09/tabletRs. 60.93save 46% more per tablet
- ZITOTEC 100MCG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9.53/tabletRs. 19.06save 15% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ZITOTEC
- If you are taking Misoprostol orally, then it is best taken with food and do not take antacids that contain magnesium along with it. Ask your doctor for help in selecting a suitable antacid.
- Take Misoprostol only as prescribed by the doctor because in some cases, miscarriages caused by Misoprostol are likely to be incomplete which may result in serious medical complications, leading to hospitalization, surgery and possible infertility.
- Notify the doctor immediately if excessive bleeding occurs.
Frequently asked questions for ZITOTEC
Q.Is misoprostol safe?
Yes. Misoprostol is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.Is misoprostol available or sold over the counter?
No. Misoprostol is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q.Is misoprostol effective orally?
Yes. Misoprostol is effective orally
Q.Is misoprostol available and legal in India?
Yes. Misoprostol is legally available in India
Q.Can I take misoprostol with Advil, Vicodin, hydrocodone?
Misoprostol may be taken with Advil (ibuprofen), Vicodin (paracetamol and hydrocodone), and hydrocodone if prescribed by your doctor.
Q.Does misoprostol cause weight gain?
There is no evidence of misoprostol causing weight gain. If you notice any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.