food interaction for ZIPANT
alcohol interaction for ZIPANT
pregnancy interaction for ZIPANT
lactation interaction for ZIPANT
medicine interaction for ZIPANT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ZIPANT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ZIPANT 40 MG TABLET
Patients taking ZIPANT 40 MG TABLET
- 86%Once A Day
- 5%Twice A Week
- 5%Thrice A Day
- 5%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ZIPANT
- PANTOP 40 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.75/tabletRs. 116.20pay 158% more per tablet
- PANTAKIND 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 2.64/tabletRs. 26.40save 12% more per tablet
- NUPENTA 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.13/tabletRs. 31.30pay 4% more per tablet
- PANTIUM 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95pay 217% more per tablet
- PANSEC 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 10.30/tabletRs. 103pay 243% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ZIPANT
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Pantoprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Pantoprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Pantoprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Pantoprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.
Frequently asked questions FOR ZIPANT
Q. Is pantoprazole safe?
Pantoprazole is relatively safe if taken in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is Pantocid 20/Pantocid 40/Pantosec/ Pantium used for?
Pantocid (20 or 40 mg)/Pantosec/Pantium are various brands of pantoprazole available and used for the same indications as pantoprazole
Q. Can I take pantoprazole with other medications?
It is safe to take other medications with pantoprazole if prescribed by your doctor. However, it should not be taken with ketoconazole and other anti-fungals, warfarin, atazanavir and erlotinib
Q. Does pantoprazole cause weight gain, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache?
Pantoprazole may cause weight changes, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache. If you notice such symptoms, consult your doctor
Q. Is pantoprazole an antacid?
No, pantoprazole is not an antacid. It reduces the production of acid in stomach, while antacids neutralize the acids present in stomach
Q. Is pantoprazole gluten free?
Yes. Pantoprazole is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.