food interaction for ZINEPRA
alcohol interaction for ZINEPRA
pregnancy interaction for ZINEPRA
lactation interaction for ZINEPRA
SALT INFORMATION for ZINEPRA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZINEPRA
- SIBELIUM 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 2.67/tabletRs. 26.75save 62% more per tablet
- FLUNARIN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 2.01/tabletRs. 20.15save 71% more per tablet
- FLUNER 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.74/tabletRs. 17.40save 75% more per tablet
- MIGRANEX 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.69/tabletRs. 26.88save 62% more per tablet
- PROFIGRAN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.40/tabletRs. 34save 51% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ZINEPRA
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for ZINEPRA
Q.What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q.Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q.Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q.How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.