food interaction for ZILAST
alcohol interaction for ZILAST
pregnancy interaction for ZILAST
lactation interaction for ZILAST
medicine interaction for ZILAST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ZILAST
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ZILAST 50 MG TABLET
Patients taking ZILAST 50 MG TABLET
- 50%Twice A Day
- 25%Thrice A Day
- 25%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ZILAST
- STILOZ 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.40/tabletRs. 114pay 25% more per tablet
- PLETOZ 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50pay 2% more per tablet
- CILODOC 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 9.45/tabletRs. 94.50pay 4% more per tablet
- STOZIC 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 34% more per tablet
- CILOTAB 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 6.45/tabletRs. 64.47save 29% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ZILAST
- Take cilostazol tablet 1-2 hours before or after meals. minutes before breakfast and the evening meal.
- Do not drive or use machinery that required you to be alert because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with cilostazol.
- Do not take cilostazol, if you have congestive heart failure. Cilostazol can make this condition worse.
- It may take up to 12 weeks of using cilostazol before your symptoms improve. For best results, keep using the medication as directed.
- Consult your doctor, if your symptoms do not improve after 4 weeks of treatment.
Frequently asked questions FOR ZILAST
Q. Is cilostazol an anticoagulant (blood thinner)?
No, cilostazol is an anti-platelet drug and a vasodilator. It works by preventing platelets (blood cells) from sticking together by widening blood vessels in the legs. This helps the blood cells to move more easily and increases blood flow
Q. Is cilostazol a narcotic, beta blocker, or statin?
No, cilostazol is not a narcotic, beta blocker or a statin
Q. Is cilostazol safe?
Cilostazol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.