food interaction for ZENPRIDE
alcohol interaction for ZENPRIDE
pregnancy interaction for ZENPRIDE
lactation interaction for ZENPRIDE
SALT INFORMATION for ZENPRIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZENPRIDE
- LESURIDE OD 75 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14.60/tabletRs. 146pay 17% more per tablet
- LEVOGASTROL OD 75 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.42/tabletRs. 164.20pay 31% more per tablet
- LEVANZ OD 75MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Saffron Therapeutics Pvt LtdRs. 13/tabletRs. 130pay 4% more per tablet
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. T. BansalMBBS
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for ZENPRIDE
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for ZENPRIDE
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.