food interaction for ZENOTIC
alcohol interaction for ZENOTIC
pregnancy interaction for ZENOTIC
lactation interaction for ZENOTIC
medicine interaction for ZENOTIC
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ZENOTIC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ZENOTIC
- BIOGESIC 20 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 1.75/ML of injectionRs. 3.50save 78% more per ML of injection
- GENSTER 20MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sterkem Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 3.94/ML of injectionRs. 7.88save 51% more per ML of injection
- GENTA SWIFT 20MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 3.58/ML of injectionRs. 7.16save 55% more per ML of injection
- GENTASPORIN 20MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)PCI PharmaceuticalsRs. 3.10/ML of injectionRs. 6.21save 61% more per ML of injection
- GMI 20MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Ravian Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.16/ML of injectionRs. 6.32save 60% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR ZENOTIC
- If you have inflammation of the middle ear (otitis media), kidney or liver problem, open wound or damaged skin.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you experience itching, skin rashes, swelling of face, lips, throat or difficulty in breathing.
Frequently asked questions FOR ZENOTIC
Q. Is gentamicin a macrolide, steroid or a sulfa drug?
Gentamicin does not contain sulfa and is not a macrolide, or steroidal drug. It is a broad spectrum aminoglycoside
Q. Is gentamicin nephrotoxic?
Yes, gentamicin is a nephrotoxic drug. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q. Is gentamicin safe for babies?
Gentamicin is safe for babies if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does gentamicin cause hearing loss or burn?
Yes gentamicin can cause hearing loss if used inappropriately. It can cause burning of eyes
Q. Is gentamicin used for pink eye?
Yes, gentamicin is used in the treatment of pink eye (conjunctivitis). Please consult your doctor before use
Q. Does gentamicin dialyze out?
Yes, gentamicin is a dialyzable drug
Q. What organisms does gentamicin cover?
Gentamicin is mainly effective against pseudomonas, escherichia, enterobacter, klebsiella, staphylococcus, salmonella, serratia, and shigella species but rarely effective against streptococci and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (mrsa)
Q. Does it cover anaerobes?
It does not act against anaerobes.