food interaction for ZENCLOR
alcohol interaction for ZENCLOR
pregnancy interaction for ZENCLOR
lactation interaction for ZENCLOR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZENCLOR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZENCLOR
- HALOCEF 125MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.32/ML of suspensionRs. 69.55pay 18% more per ML of suspension
- VERCEF 125 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2.42/ML of suspensionRs. 72.45pay 23% more per ML of suspension
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ZENCLOR
- If you have diarrhea, stomach infection, or a blood clotting disorder.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding.
- If you have a metabolic disorder caused by a deficiency in the production of the liver enzyme phenylalanine (phenylketonuria).
- If the infection is not found to be because of bacteria or when it is used for prevention of infection.
Frequently asked questions for ZENCLOR
Q.Is cefaclor or Ceclor penicillin, cephalosporin, or sulfa drug?
Cefaclor or Ceclor (brand name for cefaclor) does not contain sulfa and is not a penicillin drug. It is a cephalosporin antibiotic
Q.Is cefaclor the same as cephalexin or Keflex?
Both cefaclor and cephalexin belongs to the different class, i.e. cephalexin or Keflex (brand name for cephalexin) is first generation cephalosporin whereas cefaclor is second generation cephalosporin. Their effect may vary upon individual conditions or response
Q.Can I take paracetamol or Panadol with cefaclor?
You can take paracetamol or Panadol (brand name for paracetamol) with cefaclor
Q.Does cefaclor affect birth control or affect the contraceptive pill?
Cefaclor can affect the birth control effect of contraceptive pill
Q.Is cefaclor safe for Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD)?
Yes, cefaclor can be used in patients with G6PD deficiency. Please consult your doctor before use
Q.Does cefaclor treat chlamydia?
No, cefaclor is not effective in treatment of chlamydia infection.