food interaction for ZENAD
alcohol interaction for ZENAD
pregnancy interaction for ZENAD
lactation interaction for ZENAD
Avoid Zenad 60mg tablet with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZENAD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZENAD
- DAYLERT 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 3.65/tabletRs. 36.45pay 56% more per tablet
- TERFED 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 2.28/tabletRs. 22.80save 2% more per tablet
- TREXYL 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2.35/tabletRs. 23.50pay 1% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for ZENAD
Frequently asked questions for ZENAD
Q.Is terfenadine the same as fexofenadine?
Terfenadine and fexofenadine are drugs of same class and used for allergic conditions
Q.Why is terfenadine banned?
Terfenadine is banned because of the fatal side effects it may cause.