food interaction for ZECARB SR
alcohol interaction for ZECARB SR
pregnancy interaction for ZECARB SR
lactation interaction for ZECARB SR
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZECARB SR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZECARB SR
- INTALITH CR 450 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.40/tabletRs. 24pay 39% more per tablet
- LITHONEX XL 450MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Theo Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 3.60/tabletRs. 36pay 109% more per tablet
- LITHON SR 450MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)RKG PharmaRs. 2.36/tabletRs. 23.62pay 37% more per tablet
- OLITH SR 450MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Oxford Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.31/tabletRs. 23.08pay 34% more per tablet
- TRILITH 450MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Triton Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 2.82/tabletRs. 28.18pay 64% more per tablet
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for ZECARB SR
- Do not start lithium and consult your doctor if you have kidney or heart problems, have infection, feel sick, have been sick or have diarrhea.
- Tell your doctor if you get the thoughts of killing yourself.
- Lithium is not recommended in children below 12 years of age.
- You should take effective contraceptive measures while on lithium treatment.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries while on lithium treatment, as it can cause drowsiness and can slow your reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for ZECARB SR
Q.Can I take lithium for depression, anxiety?
Lithium can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Q.What can I take with lithium for a headache or pain?
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with lithium for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q.Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Q.Does lithium cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired or make you high?
Lithium can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Lithium does not make you high.