food interaction for ZATHRIN
alcohol interaction for ZATHRIN
pregnancy interaction for ZATHRIN
lactation interaction for ZATHRIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZATHRIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZATHRIN
- AZIBACT LR 100 MG REDIMIX SUSPENSION(30 ML redimix suspension in bottle)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 1.98/ML of redimix suspensionRs. 59.30pay 121% more per ML of redimix suspension
- AVINDO 100 MG REDIMIX SUSPENSION(15 ML redimix suspension in bottle)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1.67/ML of redimix suspensionRs. 25.03pay 86% more per ML of redimix suspension
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for ZATHRIN
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for ZATHRIN
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.