Medicine Overview of Zadine Syrup
Headache, Dizziness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Vomiting, Nausea, Decreased potassium level in blood, Loss of appetite, Decreased white blood cell count, Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages), Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Diarrhoea, Febrile neutropenia, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Constipation.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Zadine 0.5mg Syrup may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Zadine 0.5mg Syrup interferes with the growth of DNA and RNA of the cancer cells by substituting their building blocks. It prevents the cancer cells from growing and multiplying.
In Depth Information on Zadine Syrup
• You will be treated with drugs to prevent nausea and vomiting at the start of azacitidine treatment cycle.
• You will be monitored with lab test to measure complete blood count before every treatment cycle to check development of anemia (low red blood count), neutropenia (abnormally low white blood cell count) or thrombocytopenia (abnormally low count of platelets in the blood).
• Take extreme care to avoid pregnancy while on azacitidine therapy.
• Inform your doctor if you have a history of congestive heart failure, unstable heart or lung disease.
• Seek immediate medical attention if you experience difficulty in breathing, swelling of the lips, itching or rash.
• Patients allergic to azacitidine or any of its ingredients should not be administered this.
• Patients with advanced malignant liver cancer should not be given azacitidine.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women should also not be given azacitidine.
• Children and adolescents below 18 years should not be given azacitidine.
Zadine Syrup related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Zadine 0.5mg Syrup is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Zadine 0.5mg Syrup is unsafe to use during lactation.
Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Zadine 0.5mg Syrup can cause side effects such as tiredness and this may affect your ability to drive.
Zadine 0.5mg Syrup should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Zadine 0.5mg Syrup may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Zadine 0.5mg Syrup should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zadine 0.5mg Syrup may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Zadine 0.5mg Syrup is not recommended in patients with advanced liver cancer.
Frequently asked questions about Zadine Syrup
Zadine is not a vesicant and is not known to cause severe local tissue damage upon extravasation (leaking of injected Zadine into the surrounding tissues from the site of administration) when injected
No, Zadine is not known to cause hair los
Yes. Zadine is chemotherapy and a cytotoxic drug used in the treatment of various cancers. It is toxic to cancer cells and interferes with the cell's DNA synthesis, thus slowing down or stopping its growth and multiplication (cytotoxic effect)
Yes. Zadine is a cytotoxic drug.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Zadine 0.5mg Syrup: NAS, NDP, AGT, SBA, VDH, DZY, AMR, IPL, HZF, PLT, TOM, P2P, FGH, PTI, EMB, OIP, THP, DAO, PNT, LMS, KIS, QTM, JIV, SYN, NTB, SWP, BIO, JVN, RJH, TNH, RHL, EPS, DHP, RPP, KMC, HNP, HEX, SVS, HAT, BAL, BGS, VRS, JHC, NVL, AYU, JVO, PEN, BLE, SPD, RDH, NXG, SAF, DGN, NVY, ATL, GHR, STA, DHR, SMN, ADT, SCH, PVP, RSA, EQN, HPC, GPP, NWP, MPC, SVH, CHP, RPI, WHL, BHS, MAM, ATP, OHM, PPR, SGH, MSD, UBL, GTK, MAP, NNP, AAR, AVS, MAX, VJS, PRN, SHD, WSI, BBS, TFP, HGI, DYG, LCC, AWS, MLC, LHA, GBL, HBV, DPL, SBL, AAY, ZEL, BLS, ZPR, RWP, ANT, USF, SWA, MMS, AYM, HSP, EVP, PMA, OLT, GNC, BMJ, HIP, ARD, HMP, SGC, RHW, RKS, BDN, ABP, QLF, MDH, BSN, INC, CLT, TRP, SLN, RSS, MAK, PWN, VNS, RUS, DFP, BHM, OWP, JSL, BHP, ENP, BTM, ESY, DPP, HTS, GPT, SRG, SDM, ZVP, KHC, JBT, DVH, BAP, GTC, SJP, UMP, SHC, RDR, MDO, NSL, IAD, KHH, 9T9, SSA