food interaction for YAVISC
alcohol interaction for YAVISC
pregnancy interaction for YAVISC
lactation interaction for YAVISC
SALT INFORMATION FOR YAVISC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR YAVISC
- INTAVISC PF 2% INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 86.38/ML of injectionRs. 172.75pay 91% more per ML of injection
- HYPROSOL 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 11.33/ML of injectionRs. 56.65save 75% more per ML of injection
- INTAVISC 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.60/ML of injectionRs. 73save 68% more per ML of injection
- ZYVISC 2% INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 250/injectionRs. 250pay 453% more per injection
- IRIMIST V 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 15.20/ML of injectionRs. 76save 66% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR YAVISC
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions FOR YAVISC
Q. What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q. Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.