food interaction for YAVIR
alcohol interaction for YAVIR
pregnancy interaction for YAVIR
lactation interaction for YAVIR
medicine interaction for YAVIR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR YAVIR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR YAVIR
- OCUVIR 3% EYE OINTMENT(5 GM eye ointment in tube)FDC LtdRs. 10.14/GM of eye ointmentRs. 50.70pay 33% more per GM of eye ointment
- TOXINEX 3% EYE OINTMENT(3 GM eye ointment in tube)Jawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 21.67/GM of eye ointmentRs. 65pay 185% more per GM of eye ointment
- VIRUCID 3% EYE OINTMENT(5 GM eye ointment in tube)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 9.99/GM of eye ointmentRs. 49.95pay 31% more per GM of eye ointment
- OPTIVIRAL 3% EYE OINTMENT(5 GM eye ointment in tube)Entod Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.60/GM of eye ointmentRs. 58pay 53% more per GM of eye ointment
- EYEVIR 3% EYE OINTMENT(5 GM eye ointment in tube)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 9/GM of eye ointmentRs. 45pay 18% more per GM of eye ointment
Expert advice FOR YAVIR
- Wash your hands before and after using acyclovir cream. Wash and dry the affected area before applying the cream/ointment.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor before using acyclovir topical, if you have conditions that can make your immune system weak such as HIV, AIDS or bone marrow transplantation.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to acyclovir or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR YAVIR
Q. Is acyclovir topical effective?
Acyclovir topical is an antiviral drug used to treat infections caused by herpes simplex virus. It is effective if used as advised by your doctor. The effectiveness of acyclovir may vary upon individual response
Q. Is Acivir cream same as acyclovir cream?
Acivir is a trade name for active drug acyclovir
Q. Is Zovirax a steroid?
Zovirax is a trade name for active drug acyclovir. It is not a steroid.