food interaction for XYLOMONAS
alcohol interaction for XYLOMONAS
pregnancy interaction for XYLOMONAS
lactation interaction for XYLOMONAS
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for XYLOMONAS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for XYLOMONAS
- COLIST 1000000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1361.28/injectionRs. 1361.28pay 63% more per injection
- ICL 1000000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 790/injectionRs. 790save 6% more per injection
- POLYMONAX 1000000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 416.25/injectionRs. 416.25save 50% more per injection
- WOCKSTIN 1000000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Wockhardt LtdRs. 468.75/injectionRs. 468.75save 44% more per injection
- NEOLISTIM 1000000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 891/injectionRs. 891pay 7% more per injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for XYLOMONAS
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for XYLOMONAS
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.