food interaction for XYLISTIN FORTE PLUS
alcohol interaction for XYLISTIN FORTE PLUS
pregnancy interaction for XYLISTIN FORTE PLUS
lactation interaction for XYLISTIN FORTE PLUS
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR XYLISTIN FORTE PLUS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR XYLISTIN FORTE PLUS
- COLY MONAS 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2579/injectionRs. 2579pay 915% more per injection
- XYLOMONAS 3 MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 2299/injectionRs. 2299pay 805% more per injection
- PMX 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2047.50/injectionRs. 2047.50pay 706% more per injection
- MYXITIN 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1517.88/injectionRs. 1517.88pay 497% more per injection
- NEOLISTIM 3 MIU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 1260/ML of injectionRs. 1260pay 396% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR XYLISTIN FORTE PLUS
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR XYLISTIN FORTE PLUS
Q. Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q. Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q. Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.