food interaction for XEROFLAM ULTRA
alcohol interaction for XEROFLAM ULTRA
pregnancy interaction for XEROFLAM ULTRA
lactation interaction for XEROFLAM ULTRA
medicine interaction for XEROFLAM ULTRA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR XEROFLAM ULTRA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR XEROFLAM ULTRA
- XEROFLAM 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Helios PharmaceuticalsRs. 2.38/GM of gelRs. 71.50save 21% more per GM of gel
- ADIFLAM 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.13/GM of gelRs. 34save 62% more per GM of gel
- MISONAC 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Ordain Health Care Global Pvt LtdRs. 2.90/GM of gelRs. 87.10save 3% more per GM of gel
- DOLFRE 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Ravenbhel Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.12/GM of gelRs. 63.71save 29% more per GM of gel
- MOBIGEL 1% GEL(25 GM gel in tube)Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.64/GM of gelRs. 66save 12% more per GM of gel
Expert advice FOR XEROFLAM ULTRA
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, angina, blood clots, and high blood pressure, raised cholesterol or raised triglycerides, liver disorder of the red blood pigment (porphyria).
- Tell your doctor if you had or need to have surgery.
- Avoid direct contact of gel/ lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you previously had allergic reaction (asthma, hives or a cold) due to aspirin or other pain killers.
Frequently asked questions FOR XEROFLAM ULTRA
Q. Is diclofenac topical a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction.