food interaction for XEROFLAM
alcohol interaction for XEROFLAM
pregnancy interaction for XEROFLAM
lactation interaction for XEROFLAM
medicine interaction for XEROFLAM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR XEROFLAM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR XEROFLAM
- XEROFLAM ULTRA 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Helios PharmaceuticalsRs. 3/GM of gelRs. 90pay 26% more per GM of gel
- ADIFLAM 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.13/GM of gelRs. 34save 52% more per GM of gel
- MISONAC 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Ordain Health Care Global Pvt LtdRs. 2.90/GM of gelRs. 87.10pay 22% more per GM of gel
- DOLFRE 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Ravenbhel Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.12/GM of gelRs. 63.71save 11% more per GM of gel
- MOBIGEL 1% GEL(25 GM gel in tube)Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.64/GM of gelRs. 66pay 11% more per GM of gel
Expert advice FOR XEROFLAM
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, angina, blood clots, and high blood pressure, raised cholesterol or raised triglycerides, liver disorder of the red blood pigment (porphyria).
- Tell your doctor if you had or need to have surgery.
- Avoid direct contact of gel/ lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you previously had allergic reaction (asthma, hives or a cold) due to aspirin or other pain killers.
Frequently asked questions FOR XEROFLAM
Q. Is diclofenac topical a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction.