Substitutes for XANILAX tablet sr
Medicine Overview of XANILAX tablet sr
Uses of XANILAX tablet sr
Side effects of XANILAX tablet sr
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use XANILAX tablet sr
How XANILAX tablet sr works
In Depth Information on XANILAX tablet sr
Expert advice for XANILAX tablet sr
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.