food interaction for XANILAX
alcohol interaction for XANILAX
pregnancy interaction for XANILAX
lactation interaction for XANILAX
SALT INFORMATION for XANILAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for XANILAX
- AB PHYLLINE 200 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.30/tablet srRs. 153pay 16% more per tablet sr
- ASCOVENT 200 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.90/tablet srRs. 139pay 5% more per tablet sr
- AB-FLO 200 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.85/tablet srRs. 148.50pay 13% more per tablet sr
- BROPHYLE 200 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 14.07/tablet srRs. 140.70pay 7% more per tablet sr
- ASTHACE 200 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Ordain Health Care Global Pvt LtdRs. 10.76/tablet srRs. 107.60save 18% more per tablet sr
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for XANILAX
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for XANILAX
Q.What is acebrophylline used for?
Acebrophylline is used to treat symptoms of bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It blocks the intracellular enzyme (phosphodiesterases) followed by increase in level of messenger known as cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which promotes relaxation of bronchial muscles
Q.How does it work?
It inhibits the release of certain inflammatory chemicals (leukotrienes, tumor necrosis factor etc) in the lung thereby preventing inflammation in the lung. It also reduces thickness of the mucus thus making it easy for the patient to clear the mucus load
Q.Is acebrophylline an antibiotic or steroid?
No. Acebrophylline is not an antibiotic or steroid
Q.What is acebrophylline capsule?
Acebrophylline is available in capsule dosage form for the treatment of adults suffering from bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.