SALT INFORMATIONPrednisolone(5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Changes in menstrual cycles, Personality changes, Heartburn, Decreased sexual desire or ability, Mood changes, Extreme tiredness, Absence of menstrual periods, Delayed wound healing after surgery, Increased hair growth, Fragile Thin skin, Behavior changes, Stiff and weak muscle, Dizziness, Redness of skin, Intense happiness, Acne, Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, Changes in fat levels, Excess sweating, Andheadache, Steroidal Drugs, Swelling of eyes
- EMSOLONE 5MG TABLET(20 Tablet in Strip)Medo PharmaRs. 0.63/TabletRs. 12.60save 32% more per Tablet
- NUCORT 5MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 15.93/TabletRs. 159.28pay 1628% more per Tablet
- OMNACORTIL MD 5MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.05/TabletRs. 10.53pay 14% more per Tablet
- ACTICORT 5MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Overseas Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 0.50/TabletRs. 5save 46% more per Tablet
- DELSONE 5MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 0.57/TabletRs. 5.75save 38% more per Tablet
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.Inform your doctor: If you have heart, kidney or liver disease, mental disorders or depression, mania or bi-polar disorder, If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you experience low level of alertness after taking prednisolone. The drug can weaken your immune system, making it easier for you to get an infection or worsening an infection you already have or have recently had. Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections.
- Do not receive a "live" vaccine while using prednisolone.
- Do not stop using prednisolone suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Do not keep the eye drops in freezer.
- Do not stop using prednisolone eye drops suddenly after long-term use without first talking to your doctor.
- Do not allow the dropper tip to touch any surface, including the eyes or hands. If the dropper becomes contaminated it could cause an infection in your eye, which can lead to vision loss or serious damage to the eye.