food interaction for WEPOX SAFE
alcohol interaction for WEPOX SAFE
pregnancy interaction for WEPOX SAFE
lactation interaction for WEPOX SAFE
medicine interaction for WEPOX SAFE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR WEPOX SAFE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR WEPOX SAFE
- EPORISE 4000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 prefilled syringe in packet)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 900/prefilled syringeRs. 900save 43% more per prefilled syringe
- RELIPOIETIN 4000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(0.4 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Reliance Life SciencesRs. 1400/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 1400save 11% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- ERYPRO SAFE 4000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 ML prefilled syringe in packet)BioconRs. 1687.40/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 1687.40pay 8% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- RPO 4000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 ML prefilled syringe in packet)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 1410/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 1410save 10% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- EPOFAITH 4000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 prefilled syringe in packet)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 1400/prefilled syringeRs. 1400save 11% more per prefilled syringe
Expert advice FOR WEPOX SAFE
- Take advice from doctor if you suffer or have suffered from fits (epilepsy), high blood pressure, severe liver failure or anemia from other causes.
- Epoetin alfa should be used with caution in patients with a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs (porphyria).
- Ask your doctor for advice if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR WEPOX SAFE
Q. What is epoetin alfa/ epoetin alfa injection used for?
Epoetin alfa is used for treatment of anemia (low hemoglobin or abnormally reduced number of red blood cells) related to severe kidney disease, cancer chemotherapy for certain tumors or due to zidovudine treatment for HIV (Human immunodeficiency virus) infection. Epoetin alfa is also used in moderately anemic patients scheduled to have major bone surgery (hip or knee replacement surgery) to reduce the need for blood transfusion
Q. How does epoetin alfa work?
Epoetin alfa works by stimulating red blood cell production.