food interaction for WENMYCIN
alcohol interaction for WENMYCIN
pregnancy interaction for WENMYCIN
lactation interaction for WENMYCIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for WENMYCIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for WENMYCIN
- GD SAFE 25MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 1.27/ML of dry syrupRs. 38.15pay 30% more per ML of dry syrup
- GD SAFE DS 25 MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 1.72/ML of dry syrupRs. 51.50pay 75% more per ML of dry syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for WENMYCIN
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for WENMYCIN
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.