food interaction for VOLIPHAGE
alcohol interaction for VOLIPHAGE
pregnancy interaction for VOLIPHAGE
lactation interaction for VOLIPHAGE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VOLIPHAGE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for VOLIPHAGE 0.3 MG TABLET
Patients taking VOLIPHAGE 0.3 MG TABLET
- 67%Twice A Day
- 13%Alternate Day
- 13%Once A Day
- 7%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES for VOLIPHAGE
- VOLIBO 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 13% more per tablet
- PPG 0.3 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.23/tabletRs. 187save 35% more per tablet
- VOBOSE 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 9.48/tabletRs. 94.81save 1% more per tablet
- VOBIT 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 13% more per tablet
- VOGLI 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95same price
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manoj KumarMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
- Dr. Neelima MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for VOLIPHAGE
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Voglibose is administered orally and should be chewed with the first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid directly before the meal.
- Voglibose does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions for VOLIPHAGE
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.