food interaction for VOGSITE
alcohol interaction for VOGSITE
pregnancy interaction for VOGSITE
lactation interaction for VOGSITE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VOGSITE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for VOGSITE 0.2 MG TABLET MD
Patients taking VOGSITE 0.2 MG TABLET MD
- 67%Twice A Day
- 17%Thrice A Day
- 17%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for VOGSITE
- VOGLITOR 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.90/tablet mdRs. 79pay 31% more per tablet md
- PRANDIAL 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.15/tablet mdRs. 41.50save 31% more per tablet md
- VOGLIKEM 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 7.75/tablet mdRs. 77.50pay 29% more per tablet md
- VOGLITAB 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.50/tablet mdRs. 35save 42% more per tablet md
- VOBIT 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 7.80/tablet mdRs. 78pay 30% more per tablet md
- Dr. T. Rajdev PatroMBBS, Diploma, Diploma, Diploma, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Neelima MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for VOGSITE
- Voglibose tablets should be taken at the start of a meal.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not take this drug instead of insulin if you are already on insulin.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for VOGSITE
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.