food interaction for VOGLITOR
alcohol interaction for VOGLITOR
pregnancy interaction for VOGLITOR
lactation interaction for VOGLITOR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VOGLITOR
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for VOGLITOR 0.3 MG TABLET MD
Patients taking VOGLITOR 0.3 MG TABLET MD
- 36%Once A Day
- 34%Twice A Day
- 24%Thrice A Day
- 6%Alternate Day
- 1%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES for VOGLITOR
- VOGLISTAR 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 2.28/tablet mdRs. 22.76save 79% more per tablet md
- PRANDIAL 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.25/tablet mdRs. 62.50save 42% more per tablet md
- VOGLIKEM 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 10.35/tablet mdRs. 103.50save 4% more per tablet md
- VOGLITAB 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.65/tablet mdRs. 46.50save 57% more per tablet md
- VOGSITE 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 7/tablet mdRs. 70save 35% more per tablet md
- Dr. T. Rajdev PatroMBBS, Diploma, Diploma, Diploma, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manoj KumarMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
- Dr. Neelima MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
Expert advice for VOGLITOR
- Voglibose tablets should be taken at the start of a meal.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not take this drug instead of insulin if you are already on insulin.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for VOGLITOR
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.