food interaction for VOGLITOR
alcohol interaction for VOGLITOR
pregnancy interaction for VOGLITOR
lactation interaction for VOGLITOR
medicine interaction for VOGLITOR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR VOGLITOR
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR VOGLITOR 0.3 MG TABLET MD
Patients taking VOGLITOR 0.3 MG TABLET MD
- 36%Twice A Day
- 36%Once A Day
- 23%Thrice A Day
- 5%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR VOGLITOR
- PRANDIAL 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.25/tablet mdRs. 62.50save 42% more per tablet md
- VOGLIKEM 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 10.35/tablet mdRs. 103.50save 4% more per tablet md
- VOGLITAB 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.65/tablet mdRs. 46.50save 57% more per tablet md
- VOGSITE 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 8.43/tablet mdRs. 84.25save 22% more per tablet md
- VOBIT 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.80/tablet mdRs. 108same price
Expert advice FOR VOGLITOR
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Voglibose is administered orally and should be chewed with the first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid directly before the meal.
- Voglibose does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions FOR VOGLITOR
Q. Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q. Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q. Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.