food interaction for VOBIT
alcohol interaction for VOBIT
pregnancy interaction for VOBIT
lactation interaction for VOBIT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VOBIT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VOBIT
- VOGLITOR 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.90/tablet mdRs. 79pay 1% more per tablet md
- PRANDIAL 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.15/tablet mdRs. 41.50save 47% more per tablet md
- VOGLIKEM 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 7.75/tablet mdRs. 77.50save 1% more per tablet md
- VOGSITE 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.02/tablet mdRs. 60.20save 23% more per tablet md
- VOGLITAB 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.50/tablet mdRs. 35save 55% more per tablet md
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for VOBIT
- Voglibose tablets should be taken at the start of a meal.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not take this drug instead of insulin if you are already on insulin.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for VOBIT
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.