food interaction for VISCOMET KIT
alcohol interaction for VISCOMET KIT
pregnancy interaction for VISCOMET KIT
lactation interaction for VISCOMET KIT
SALT INFORMATION for VISCOMET KIT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VISCOMET KIT
- VISCOMET 2% W/V INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 25.50/ML of injectionRs. 76.50save 19% more per ML of injection
- INTAVISC PPF 2% W/V INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 30.92/ML of injectionRs. 92.75save 2% more per ML of injection
- APPAVISC HV 2%W/V INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Appasamy Ocular Device Pvt LtdRs. 57.94/ML of injectionRs. 115.87pay 83% more per ML of injection
- APPAVISC 2%W/V INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Appasamy Ocular Device Pvt LtdRs. 16.67/ML of injectionRs. 50save 47% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for VISCOMET KIT
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for VISCOMET KIT
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.