food interaction for VISCOMET
alcohol interaction for VISCOMET
pregnancy interaction for VISCOMET
lactation interaction for VISCOMET
SALT INFORMATION for VISCOMET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VISCOMET
- INTAVISC PPF 2% W/V INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 30.92/ML of injectionRs. 92.75pay 21% more per ML of injection
- APPAVISC HV 2%W/V INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Appasamy Ocular Device Pvt LtdRs. 57.94/ML of injectionRs. 115.87pay 127% more per ML of injection
- APPAVISC 2%W/V INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Appasamy Ocular Device Pvt LtdRs. 16.67/ML of injectionRs. 50save 35% more per ML of injection
- VISCOMET KIT INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 31.66/ML of injectionRs. 63.33pay 24% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for VISCOMET
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for VISCOMET
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.