food interaction for VIRENZA (WITH REVOLIZER)
alcohol interaction for VIRENZA (WITH REVOLIZER)
pregnancy interaction for VIRENZA (WITH REVOLIZER)
lactation interaction for VIRENZA (WITH REVOLIZER)
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VIRENZA (WITH REVOLIZER)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VIRENZA (WITH REVOLIZER)
- VIRENZA 5MG ROTACAP(30 rotacap in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 25.57/rotacapRs. 767.25save 36% more per rotacap
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for VIRENZA (WITH REVOLIZER)
- Stop using zanamivir and seek medical attention immediately if you develop breathing trouble or wheezing or shortness of breath.
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had any of the following medical conditions: asthma or other breathing problems; bronchitis (swelling of the air passages); emphysema (damage to air sacs in the lungs).
- Take necessary precaution to avoid spreading of influenza.
- Do not take zanamivir if you have received intranasal live attenuated influenza vaccine within the past 2 weeks or planning to receive such vaccines within next 2 days.
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks as zanamivir may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Patients with flu who take zanamivir may have an increased risk of confusion and unusual behavioral changes, more commonly in children. Seek immediate medical attention if you notice symptoms of confusion or any other unusual behavioral changes.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for VIRENZA (WITH REVOLIZER)
Q.Is zanamivir over the counter drug?
No. Zanamivir is not over the counter drug, one needs doctor's prescription to buy it
Q.How is zanamivir administered?
Zanamivir is a powdered medicine which can be inhaled through mouth using the inhaler device.