Substitutes for VIRANZ
Medicine Overview of VIRANZ CAPSULE
Uses of VIRANZ CAPSULE
Side effects of VIRANZ CAPSULE
Rash, Headache, Dizziness, Decrease in granulocyte count, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Sleepiness, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Nausea, Abnormal dreams, Fatigue, Increased liver enzymes, Anxiety, Fever, Itching, Difficulty in paying attention, Increased triglyceride level in blood.
How to use VIRANZ CAPSULE
How VIRANZ CAPSULE works
In Depth Information on VIRANZ CAPSULE
Expert advice for VIRANZ CAPSULE
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of mental illness or convulsions (fits or seizures).
- Ensure that efavirenz is always taken in combination with other anti-HIV medicines and never alone.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop signs of dizziness, difficulty sleeping, drowsiness, difficulty concentrating or abnormal dreaming or any signs of skin rash or inflammation or infection.
- Take the required precautions to prevent transmission as efavirenz does not prevent the spread of HIV virus to others through blood or sexual contact.
- Do not drive if you have taken efavirenz as it may cause dizziness.
- Do take if allergic to efavirenz or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if sufering with severe liver disease.
- Avoid if patient is Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.