Medicine Overview of Vinsure Tablet
Uses of Vinsure Tablet
Vinsure 40mg Tablet is used in the treatment of depression.
Side effects of Vinsure Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Dizziness, Diarrhoea.
How to use Vinsure Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Vinsure 40mg Tablet with food.
How Vinsure Tablet works
Vinsure 40mg tablet works in depression by increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin is one of the chemical messengers in the brain that helps in regulating mood.
In Depth Information on Vinsure Tablet
Expert advice for Vinsure Tablet
- Always take vilazodone along with food.
- Do not stop taking vilazodone, even if you feel better, without consulting your doctor.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience suicidal or violent thoughts, anxiety or panic attacks, unusual mood swings, restlessness, agitation, sleeping trouble, or unusually increased talking (manic attacks).
- Consult a doctor if you experience confusion, decreased coordination, fainting, hallucinations (apparent perception of something not present), headache, memory problems, mental or mood changes, fits, sluggishness, trouble concentrating, or weakness, muscle stiffness or tightness
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of suffering from low blood volume or blood pressure, low blood sodium levels, dehydration or you are on a low-salt (sodium) diet.
- Tell your doctor if you or your family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression) or other mental or mood problems, alcohol or substance abuse, or if you drink alcohol.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney problems, bleeding problems, increased eye pressure (glaucoma), or fits (seizures).
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking vilazodone as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol when on treatment with vilazodone as it may worsen its side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to vilazodone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you are taking antidepressant medications like monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)
Special precautions for Vinsure 40mg Tablet
Vinsure 40mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Vinsure 40mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Vinsure 40mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Vinsure 40mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Vinsure 40mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with+more
kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Vinsure 40mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Vinsure 40mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Vinsure 40mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Limited information is available for use of Vinsure 40mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease....
Limited information is available for use of Vinsure 40mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Cyblex 60mg XR Tablet, K Glim 1mg Tablet, Novonorm 1mg Tablet, Dianorm 40mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Vinsure 40mg Tablet
User Submitted Feedback For Vinsure 40mg Tablet
Patients taking Vinsure 40mg Tablet
Once A Day
Twice A Day
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Vinsure 40mg Tablet: 9T9, LCC, HIP, MOM, AYU, ENP, PSP, GNC, KHH, LHA, BIO, RUS, STA, AGT, DDR, PTS, DFP, MMS, GTK, RJH, OLT, BTM, FGH, EQN, MAK, JIV, ZVP, SBL, PEN, ADT, USF, NVL, JMJ, NDP, NWP, OIP, BSN, HEX, GPT, MAX, DPP, HBV, OHM, RSS, DYG, GTC, IPL, DLP, BLP, DEL, SHP, HGI, SAT, PLT, ATP, SSA, EMB, BDN, PNT, SBA, MPC, OWP, RPP, SWA, AAY, RKS, SHM, ATL, WSI, SJP