Medicine Overview of Vinsure Tablet
Uses of Vinsure Tablet
Vinsure 20mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Depression.
Side effects of Vinsure Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Dizziness, Diarrhoea.
How to use Vinsure Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Vinsure 20mg Tablet with food.
How Vinsure Tablet works
Vinsure 20mg tablet works in depression by increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin is one of the chemical messengers in the brain that helps in regulating mood.
In Depth Information on Vinsure Tablet
Expert advice for Vinsure Tablet
- Always take vilazodone along with food.
- Do not stop taking vilazodone, even if you feel better, without consulting your doctor.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience suicidal or violent thoughts, anxiety or panic attacks, unusual mood swings, restlessness, agitation, sleeping trouble, or unusually increased talking (manic attacks).
- Consult a doctor if you experience confusion, decreased coordination, fainting, hallucinations (apparent perception of something not present), headache, memory problems, mental or mood changes, fits, sluggishness, trouble concentrating, or weakness, muscle stiffness or tightness
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of suffering from low blood volume or blood pressure, low blood sodium levels, dehydration or you are on a low-salt (sodium) diet.
- Tell your doctor if you or your family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression) or other mental or mood problems, alcohol or substance abuse, or if you drink alcohol.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney problems, bleeding problems, increased eye pressure (glaucoma), or fits (seizures).
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking vilazodone as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol when on treatment with vilazodone as it may worsen its side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to vilazodone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you are taking antidepressant medications like monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)
Special precautions for Vinsure 20mg Tablet
Vinsure 20mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Vinsure 20mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Vinsure 20mg Tablet should be used with caution during lacta+more
tion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Vinsure 20mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Vinsure 20mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney d+more
isease. No dose adjustment of Vinsure 20mg Tablet is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Gli 2mg Tablet, Glychek 40mg Tablet, Path 15mg Tablet, Zyvana 1mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Vinsure 20mg Tablet
User Submitted Feedback For Vinsure 20mg Tablet
Patients taking Vinsure 20mg Tablet
Once A Day
Substitutes for Vinsure Tablet
Neuvilaz 20mg Tablet
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Vilazine 20mg Tablet
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Vizatex 20mg Tablet
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Vilamid 20mg Tablet
Vilaxel 20mg Tablet
Abbott India Ltd