Medicine Overview of Vinpocare Tablet
Side effects of Vinpocare Tablet
Dizziness, Dry mouth, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Headache, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Nausea, Stomach pain.
How to use Vinpocare Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Vinpocare 5mg Tablet with food.
How Vinpocare Tablet works
Vinpocetine is a semisynthetic derivative of the vinca alkaloids. It increases blood flow to the brain and heart and protects it from injury..
In Depth Information on Vinpocare Tablet
Expert advice for Vinpocare Tablet
- Do not use vinpocetine if you have blood clotting disorder because it might increase the risk of bleeding.
- Take precautions as vinpocetine may reduce body’s ability to fight infections. Inform your doctor if you have a weakened immune system due to conditions such as HIV/AIDS or cancer treatment.
- Discontinue the use of vinpocetine at least 2 weeks before you are scheduled for surgery.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as Vinpocetine may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol with vinpocetine as it may worsen the side effects.
Special precautions for Vinpocare 5mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Vinpocare 5mg Tablet should be used with caution during lact+more
ation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Vinpocare 5mg Tablet alters the abil+more
ity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Vinpoca+more
re 5mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Vinpocare 5mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Vinpocetine
Q. Does Vinpocare help tinnitus/ lower blood pressure/ cause depression/ raise blood pressure/ thin the blood/ make you sleepy/ help with anxiety?
Vinpocare is used for treating tinnitus. However, it is known to cause raise/ lowering of blood pressure, depression, thinning of blood, sleepiness and it does not help with anxiety.
User Submitted Feedback For Vinpocare 5mg Tablet
Patients taking Vinpocare 5mg Tablet
Thrice A Day
Twice A Day
Once A Day